Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Mentorship

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AnYHmA9FJpNgdHB6ay0tRk9mTExJWktyTFR6SWEwaGc&usp=sharing








2. I'm not sure if this question is asking for my contact information or my mentor's information. So i'll put my mentor's info.
 Mentor: Jack Bohlka
 Number to this Studio: (909) 981-6318 

3.The main question that came up throughout the mentorship hours is "What kind of techniques are there to properly model a person during a photo-shoot?" 

4. The most important thing I gained from this experience is that I was able to learn not only to use a camera properly, but also I have learned different techniques on how to use photo-shop.

5. This helped me decide my senior topic by actually creating a senior topic for myself. Before that, I had no idea what my senior topic was going to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment