Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Independent Component 1 Apporval

Content:
1.  Describe in detail what you plan to do for your 30 hours.
My plan to complete the 30 hours is to TA for my mentor Jack for his ROP class.

 2.  Discuss how or what you will do to meet the expectation of showing 30 hours of evidence.
  I think that the major things that I will show to prove I actually did 30 hours is first, show the spreadsheets of all my mentor-ship hours.
3.  Explain how what you will be doing will help you explore your topic in more depth.
  What I do is help the ROP students whenever they need assistance in subject of the class, whether it be with their photography, or help with photoshop. So with that said, it'll help me stay on top of my own artistic skills to always stay ahead and come up with new ideas for my topic. 

1 comment:

  1. Not approved. Please choose either ROP or additional events (and create a corresponding blog link).

    Content:
    1. Describe in detail what you plan to do for your 30 hours.
    My plan to complete the 30 hours will be split up into 2 different components. The first will be the hours that I get for being a T.A. for my mentor and also helping out my mentor around his studio. The second part will be my individual events that I attend to and actually take photos for those different events.


    2. Discuss how or what you will do to meet the expectation of showing 30 hours of evidence.
    I think that the major things that I will show to prove I actually did 30 hours is first, show the spreadsheets of all my mentor-ship hours, and also show the photo I took during each event that I participated in.

    3. Explain how what you will be doing will help you explore your topic in more depth.
    What I do is help the ROP students whenever they need assistance in subject of the class, whether it be with their photography, or help with photoshop. So with that said, it'll help me stay on top of my own artistic skills to always stay ahead and come up with new ideas for my topic.

    ReplyDelete