Thursday, April 24, 2014

Blog 19

LITERAL
(a)  I, Angel Flores, affirm that I completed my independent component which represents 30 hours of work.


(b) Cite your source regarding who or what article or book helped you complete the independent component

I have to say that the person who helped me complete this component was Mr. Hogan the Sophomore English teacher. He was the one to made Fullerton Fest possible for Ipoly's drama department in the first place.   
(c) Provide a digital spreadsheet (aka log of the 30 hours).   Post it next to your mentorship log.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AnYHmA9FJpNgdFdvdW9qUTJxTHRhUkE2cV9SVDIyNkE&usp=drive_web#gid=0

(d) Explanation of what you completed.

I took photos of the event during both days. I also edited each photo that I used in my online portfolio. I also created a poster for Mr. Hogan to use if he wishes to do so.     
INTERPRETIVE 
Defend your work and explain how the significant parts of your component and how it demonstrates 30 hours of work.   Provide evidence (photos, transcript, art work, videos, etc) of the 30 hours of work.  



http://www.angelboaz.portfoliobox.me
( This link will lead you to my online portfolio of the pictures I edited of Fullerton fest. )

APPLIED
How did the component help you answer your EQ? Please include specific examples to illustrate how it helped. 


I feel that this experience gave me a chance to try to realize which moments were the most important for the event. I feel that I can now have a better opportunity to hone my skills of event photography in order to develop my photography even further down the road for my own photography studio one day

No comments:

Post a Comment