Friday, May 23, 2014

Blog 22

(1) Positive Statement

What are you most proud of in your Block Presentation and/or your senior project? Why?

The one thing I'm most proud of in my senior project is the fact I was able to really advance in my own photography and I've grown to love photography more and more. 


(2) Questions to Consider

a.     What assessment would you give yourself on your Block Presentation (self-assessment)?

I would give myself a P. 

b.     What assessment would you give yourself on your overall senior project (self-assessment)?

Overall I would give myself a P in my senior project. 

(3) What worked for you in your senior project?

What worked for me is that I feel that I was able to create some really specific answers for my EQ. 

(4) (What didn't work) If you had a time machine, what would have you done differently to improve your senior project if you could go back in time?

Personally I would've given more time in my research to find more in-depth and focused sources for the future. 

(5) Finding Value

How has the senior project been helpful to you in your future endeavors?   Be specific and use examples.


The senior project has given me a sense of direction for myself. Because of my senior project, I have come up with the decision to enlist into the U.S. Navy and hopefully be able to be a photographer for the Navy. My senior project has given me the preparation to really focus on my work while in the Navy because attention to detail is really severe while in the armed forces. As a result, I'm just really thankful to have this experience to end my final year here at Ipoly.     

1 comment:

  1. I was pleased with your presentation. Initially, I felt that you were too general, but because you used so many good examples, your answers became a lot more meaningful. Good luck with the Navy!

    ReplyDelete