Saturday, September 7, 2013

Blog 5

(1) Positive Statement: What positive thing happen as a result of what you have completed so far?
From what has happened, I have begun to gain my mentor's trust for future events that he may do in the future. For example, I helped out my mentor Jack by filing and organizing the mug shot pictures for the yearbook.


(2) EQ Content:  Pick a piece of research or your interview.  How has it helped you improve your understanding of your topic?

Most of my research has been about how to run a successful business. So I guess my research has helped me improve a better understanding of the business aspect of photography.

(3) What has worked for you so far in the senior project?
What has worked for me so far is that my mentor basically works at iPoly two days a week and that is very helpful for when I have questions.


(4) What hasn't worked so far?  
I'm having a slight issue with what type of research to look for.

(5) Finding Value: 

  •  What is a potential question you would like to study this year?  (working EQ)
  •  What do you plan to do for mentorship?  If you haven't found a mentor yet, then discuss where you are currently looking and who you are talking to to find it.   
My potential EQ is "What is key to running a successful and profitable photography studio?"
What I plan to do for mentorship is with Jack Bohlka, I intend to tag along with him with any photography events I can help out with and I also intend to help him out with his studio in any way along with his ROP class. 

No comments:

Post a Comment