Sunday, September 29, 2013

September-Monthly Post

So for this month's post, I thought it would be cool to share some of the photos I took during my baby cousins' baptism. Their baptism was on the 14th of September. And what I did was basically document the whole event using pictures.
This is a photo of little baby Anthony being held by his mother Susie. His sister Angelina is sitting right next to them along with their dad and god-parents. 

During this photo, I caught Susie and the kids get distracted with something on Susie's dress. 

This picture shows little baby Anthony being baptized. As you can tell he really wasn't expecting what was going to happen. 

Here's little Anthony with his god-father after he was baptized.

Here's a picture of Anthony's sister Angelina being baptized now. 

And finally Angelina after she was baptized. I guess she wasn't really expecting it either. 




No comments:

Post a Comment