Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Monthly Blog Post-December

For this month's post, I think a good idea would be to talk about the mentor-ship I completed the beginning of this month, and the last day of school for us this month. Now for my mentor-ship, I assisted my mentor Jack by being his "cashier" during the first week of December. The mentor-ship consisted of Jack and I going to a dance studio named "The Dance Gallery" in Alta Loma. The pictures that Jack was taking was for portraits shots of all the dancers that were going to dance in the Gallery's next upcoming recital. Unfortunately since I had to be in the other room, I couldn't take any blog worthy photos. (Parents were understandably coming up to me to pay for their children's photos, and I wasn't allowed to walk into the dancers' dressing room, the only room that connected me to where Jack was taking photos.) Other than that fact, it was a pretty cool experience considering I have never handled someone else's money in that manner before. It was kinda fun being a cashier.
Now for some photos of south house's Secret Santa. 







It was really awesome to see all of south house come together the way we did. Mrs.Pittman couldn't spend that time with us, but that didn't stop us from wishing the best for her. 






 

No comments:

Post a Comment