Monday, January 6, 2014

Blog 10

1) To be quite honest, I didn't really do anything for my senior project over winter vacation. The only productive thing I worked on that could be related to my senior project is properly editing the picture that all of South House took for Mrs. Pittman before our vacation.

2) The most important thing I learned from working on that picture is, that as an editor, you need to always keep in mind about how many people are currently in a specific photo, and the necessary steps who needs to take to make sure everyone who needs to be in that photo is actually in the photo and no one is cut off when you plan to print it.

3) If I were going to ask a 10 question interview about potential answers for my EQ, I would conduct that interview with my mentor Jack Bohlka because he has been running his own photography studio for well over 15 years and has been able to keep a steady revenue throughout the years. Another reason why I would interview him is that his studio solely focuses on portrait and event photography, which is in direct correlation with my senior project. 

No comments:

Post a Comment