Thursday, January 9, 2014

Blog 11

1.   Where are you doing your mentorship?
 I am currently doing my mentoring at the ROP digital photography class on Mondays and Wednesdays.
 
2.   Who is your contact?
My contact is the photography teacher Jack Bohlka.
 
3.   How many total hours have you done (total hours should be reflected in your mentorship log located on the right hand side of your blog like your WB)?
I currently have 60 Hours and 30 minutes of mentor-ship.
   
4.   Summarize the 10 hours of service you did.
My 10 hours mainly consisted of me helping out my mentor Jack in anyway I possibly could. Such as printing out copies of the assignment for the day, answering any questions that his students may have when he's busy, and also more or less helping out any students who are having a tougher time with either their photography or any problems with Photoshop.
 
5.   Email your house teacher the name of your contact and their phone number confirming who they should call to verify it.
Already completed

No comments:

Post a Comment