Monday, February 10, 2014

Blog 13- Lesson 2 Reflection

Content 

1. Positive Statement

What are you most proud of in your Lesson 2 Presentation and why?
I am most proud with the format and flow of my power-point because during my 1st lesson, many cons for my feedback involved me possibly creating a power-point. 

2. Questions to Consider
       a.     What assessment would you give yourself on your Lesson 2 Presentation (self-assessment)?


        P+/AE- 

       b.     Explain why you deserve that grade using evidence from the Lesson 2 component contract.

First and for most, I was able to meet all the requirements for P consideration. I'm asking for an AE- because it would just feel nice to stay that I got an AE. 

3. What worked for you in your Lesson 2?
I feel that I was able to effectively engage my peers to be interested in my lesson 2. 
 
4.  (What didn't work) If you had a time machine, what would you have done differently to improve your Lesson 2?
I had a talking time of at least 15 minutes, so I would go back and work on talking less to give more time for my activity. 

5. Finding Value
What do you think your answer #2 is going to be? 
My possible answer will be, how to effectively set your camera for a great exposure. (Ex. ISO, Aperture, Shutter Speed.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment