Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Independent Component 2 Approval

1.  Describe in detail what you plan to do for your 30 hours.
What I plan to do for my independent component 2 is during March 14th and 15th, I will go to Fullerton College with Ipoly's drama team and I will take photos of basically any and all aspects of Fullerton Festival. The 1st day is 10 hours long and the 2nd is 14 hours long. After the event, I plan on editing each and every photo that I took both days. I will also create a Fullerton Festival poster for the Drama department as a type of advertising piece for future drama recruits. 

2.  Discuss how or what you will do to meet the expectation of showing 30 hours of evidence.
I will show each photo I have caught and edited either in a digital or physical portfolio for the senior team to see. I will also log all the hours I completed on my independent component 2 spreadsheet. I also plan on submitting the photos to the organization that is sponsoring the event. Yearbook has also asked me to allow them to use some of my photos for the yearbook this year on one of their spreads. 

3.  And explain how what you will be doing will help you explore your topic in more depth.
For starters, my essential question deals with how to run a studio that has a deep focus in event photography. Other than a baptism, this is the only other real event that I will have the chance to photograph. Since this event also deals with motion, it'll give me a great chance to take advantage of my camera knowledge and composition knowledge. (Motion photography was a trouble for me last year when I was enrolled in the ROP photography class.) 

4.  Post a log on the right hand side of your blog near your other logs and call it the independent component 2 log.
Will do! 

1 comment:

  1. APPROVED
    ____________
    . Describe in detail what you plan to do for your 30 hours.
    What I plan to do for my independent component 2 is during March, I will join Jeremy at a 24-26 hour marathon as one of the photographers for the event while he works as an EMT. The job description is basically an all day event of me taking photos of the runners, the people working, the supporters, families, everything during that day. I also plan to enforce my 1st answer (composition implementation) and my possible 2nd answer (camera knowledge) to effectively get some great photos. After the event, I plan to complete my last few hours by editing all the photos I caught and submitting them to the corporation sponsoring the event.

    2. Discuss how or what you will do to meet the expectation of showing 30 hours of evidence.
    I will show each photo I have caught and edited either in a digital or physical portfolio for the senior team to see. I will also log all the hours I completed on my independent component 2 spreadsheet.

    3. And explain how what you will be doing will help you explore your topic in more depth.
    For starters, my essential question deals with how to run a studio that has a deep focus in event photography. Other than a baptism, this is the only other real event that I will have the chance to photograph. Since this event also deals with motion, it'll give me a great chance to take advantage of my camera knowledge and composition knowledge. (Motion photography was a trouble for me last year when I was enrolled in the ROP photography class.)

    4. Post a log on the right hand side of your blog near your other logs and call it the independent component 2 log.
    Will do!

    ReplyDelete